Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Cards

It's already that time of year and I'm going through our Christmas card list. Like last year's we (meaning Mike) made our own cards. We've used PSPrint. They're awesome and so cheap. We get 500 cards for about $60 (or something like that). So if you'd like to help us get rid of some and would like to receive a card, email me your address.

I know we have some friends who lurk on here but are painfully shy at actually contacting us. Just want to let you know we miss you. Email me already with your info!

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

500 cards ... holy guacamole woman. You seriously send that many. I normally order 75-100 depending on who I feel like giving some lovin too, everyone else gets the email version :)

debi9kids said...

Wow! 500 cards! HOLY! How did I miss this post??? That is awesome! I just spent a fortune for 50 cards! UGH!
I hope I am getting one of your cuties :)