Friday, January 25, 2008

Ah geez, I've been tagged

I’m taking a little break to being ‘tagged’ by my friend Debi. I don’t normally do this type of thing, but since I was singled out I feel I must. In a way it’s kinda fun. How many of you remember signing Slam Books in junior high/middle school?

TAG!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. Living in Tokyo, Japan
2. Teaching English
3. Traveling Asia
4. Eating lots of 100 yen (approx $1) sushi
5. Missing family and friends

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Clean/straighten the house
2. Pick out pics for the babies’ one year frame
3. Finalize birthday party plans
4. Make a batch of baby food
5. Figure out what the heck to make for dinner

Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Potato chips
2. Brie & crackers
3. French fries
4. Leftovers (esp cold burgers and pizza)
5. Anything with chocolate, nougat, caramel and almonds

Things I Would Do if (ahem, when) I Were a Billionaire:

1. Buy a house in LA
2. Fully take care of our families
3. Have lots more kids
4. Travel luxuriously and educationally
5. Donate, tithe and contribute

3 Bad habits

1. OCD
2. Impatient
3. Indecisive

5 Places I've lived

1. Sacramento, CA
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. West Hollywood, CA
4. London, England
5. Northridge, CA

5 Jobs I've Had

1. Director of Newsstand Operations @ Tower Records - great, I had all the magazines I wanted in the world.
2. Private English Teacher – I think I learned more from my students than they did from me.
3. Office Mgr @ Music management company – one of the coolest jobs I’ve ever had.
4. Legal Assistant – really boring, but paid the bills and then some.
5. Sales & Marketing assistant @ Sony Music – where I met my husband.

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:

1. I'm sentimental and emotional, can cry at the drop of a hat.
2. I was almost 11 lbs at birth.
3. I played the accordion from ages 6-9 yrs old.
4. I have no interest in politics whatsoever.
5. I’m not a phone person, I only like to leave messages so I get credit I called.

I only have 2 people (Devi and Lois) to tag because everyone else have already been tagged. Your turn guys!

5 comments:

Lois said...

Maybe I'll actually do this tag, though it'll be way boring. I never do anything!

You played the accordion? Tell Mike that Alicia also used to play the accordion. Maybe you two can do a duet of Beer Barrel Polka?

Tonya Staab said...

oh your poor mum, 11lbs. Holy woman and yet you are the tiniest little thing now.

Lois said...

There, I did the tag. It was actually quite fun. Thank you.

Yeah, 11 pounds? You don't even weigh 11 pounds now!

debi9kids said...

HOLY! How could you possibly be an 11 pound baby??? Thank God your babies didn't take after mama, huh? Can you imagine? 22 lbs of baby??? YIKES!!!

Jessica Kate said...

Accordion??? I LOVE the accordion! That's it, I'm signing Spencer up for accordion lessons. I want pictures of Lisa the polka Queen.