Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tutu for Tuesday

A very generous Dana over at tutumonkey has offered a tutu to help raise money and awareness for our Tuesday support group.

Everybody who purchases a Tuesday t-shirt (there are shirts for guys and girls) or onesie from Cafepress by the end of August will be entered into a draw to win a gorgeous pink tutu handmade by Dana.

il_fullxfull_33485787_thumb[1]

Just click on the link below or on the button on my left sidebar by the end of August and purchase one of the cute t-shirts or onesies just like the ones I've pictured below to go into the draw.

Photobucket

white tshirt white onesie

All profits from the sale of t-shirts go directly to Tuesday's family so please, please purchase a t-shirt and support a great cause and a family who are very close to my heart. Oh and I should mention that the Tuesday apparel was designed by 2 wonderful members of my multiples group Jane and Christy.

No comments: